4 Questions Your Family Should Think About & Discuss
Having a chance to work with families like yours over the past 15 years I’ve boiled it down to three simple questions
- What’s going to happen to the business & the family if you don’t learn to communicate & work together in a stronger more productive way?
- What are we most afraid of about getting some outside tools and help?
- Is it our ego – are we afraid we won’t look good if try on some new ideas?
- Is it being too stubborn or proud to admit we may not have all the answers?
- Do you have experience mentoring, teaching, coaching others?
- What would happen to the family and the business if we started learning how to work together as a strong team?
Come together as a family and discuss your answers
Gather the family together in the conference room or go out to lunch or dinner at a quiet restaurant and ask everyone to share their answers.
Listen to each other. Listen for the common issues & ideas. Decide on what next steps you will take as a family to move forward. Set another date for another conversation.
Contact Coach Pete Walsh and tell me how your meeting went and I’ll personally tell you what next few conversations your family should have.