Do any of these statements sound like your experiences in your family business?
- I’m not sure if I want to stay in the family business.
- I’m always fighting with my sister or brother.
- I can’t ever see eye-to-eye with my dad.
- I’m afraid to approach my parents with a new idea.
- I don’t think I’m being paid fairly.
- I want to learn how to become a better leader and have more confidence.
These are many feelings and outlooks people in family businesses have that you too might experience ~ there are numerous complex situations that keep us frozen and do not allow us to take the initial steps to change – but we’re here to help you get started!
If you have a question for Coach Pete Walsh, please feel free to submit it below, and he’ll get back with you shortly.
Questions others are asking about their family businesses to Coach Pete. Read more